Sunday, June 8, 2008

Waiting...

After months of planning and hours of Rick Steves DVDs, we are finally off to Europe!

Meet the Travelers:


Jessica
Place most excited to visit: All of the beautiful buildings
What I'm going to miss most about America: Kreitz, Alyse & Family


Kelly
Place most excited to visit: Italy
What I'm going to miss the most about America: 4th of July, friends and family

Melissa
Place most excited to visit: Vatican City
What I am going to miss most about America: Megan

Stephanie
Place most excited to visit: London and Cinque Terre
What I am going to miss most about America: Nothing.


Staci
Place most excited to visit: Cinque Terre
What I am going to miss most about America: Macoroni and Cheese, 4th of July, and my fam


Trina
Place most excited to visit: Nice, France and Santa Margherita, Italy
What I am going to miss most about America: Becky, Family and Friends


Heather
Place most excited to visit: London (for the accents) and Italy
What I am going to miss most about America: Nordstrom, my computer, driving and of course my mom (shout out to Jan!)


Devin
Place most excited to visit: Paris
What I am going to miss most about America: Texting my boyfriend


The Honorary Travler:
Becky
Place most excited to visit: Summer School...
What I am going to miss most about America: Nothing, I'm stuck in Eugene, Ore. all summer...

7 comments:

Logan Marie said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GIRLS! I hope you have a blast on your trip and I cannot wait to see tons of pictures! Try not to kill each other and promise me one thing: eat lots of chocolate crossaints in Paris- they're amazing! Love you all, and safe travels!

Logan

Anonymous said...

Have lots of fun ladies. Don't spend all your money in the first week, although it will be very tempting going through Paris.

Take care of Devin for me.



Eric

mason said...

Hello Women,

Glad you are safely in London.
This Blog thing is great! Keep the
trip news coming! If you have time
put up a picture or two.

Love to Kelly and all of you,

Dad Burr
call me Mason

M.C. said...

London sounds amazing! Wow what a start to your adventure.

Thanks for taking the time to do this for all of us folks back home.

Now on to Paris.........don't forget the twinkling tower lights at 1am

Take Care

firemedic said...

I am soooo jealous!! But I guess I will have to settle with living vicariously thru you Heather.
Love the blog. It is fun to see what you are experiencing.
Love you sweetie.
Colleen

mason said...

Kelly, Justin missed his flight to Mexico and had to come back home so we let him drive YOUR car down to Mexico.....hope you do not mind. We told him to get Mexican insurance at the border but he forgot!! Bummer, have fun in Paris and (what country is Belgym?)
Lator, Mason

Anonymous said...

Trina,
Hope you girls are having a blast! Miss you.
-Maggie